IQ Building Information Modelling (BIM) Services
To support Information Quality’s continuous growth and at the request of our increasingly diverse range of clientele, IQ has elected to commence offering services outside the resource sector. This has included Defence, Rail, Building, Infrastructure and even Health Information Management.
One of the industries we feel could most benefit from IQ’s proven Information Management workflows and techniques is Building and Infrastructure, specifically Building Information Modelling. It is evident that the strategies which IQ have developed in the resource sector provide a very clear translation to the world of BIM and we are excited to announce our range of BIM Services;
- BIM Tender Assistance
- Development of Project specific BIM Specifications / Standards
- Develop of BIM Asset Management Specification / Standards
BIM Design / Management
- Working with contractors to combine multiple 3D models to a single federated model for circulation amongst project stakeholders.
- Drive / Facilitate data consistency, clash detection & resolution as well as collaboration of contractors.
- Drive efficiency in construction through digital rehearsal via complex construction sequencing, scheduling and planning.
- Information Management of construction and engineering deliverables, management of as building process.
- Management of Change and Governance.
Visualisation / Animation
- Produce 3D animations for construction sequencing and construction progress reporting.
- Produce 3D animations for project stakeholders, regulatory briefings and corporate exposure.
- Digital rehearsal for operations and maintenance development.
Asset / Facility Management
A service which IQ believes is not typically effectively offered on current Building projects;
- Hosting, management and administration of asset / facility management BIM and design systems.
- Development of asset / facility maintenance routines and supply chain data.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and asset integrity.
- Supply O&M contractor’s appropriate information and data to complete service.
- Enable / develop inductions, training and safety functionality for O&M contractors.
- Ensure digital asset remains as built to enable future modification, upgrades or even demolition of asset in the future.
- Use of predictive analytics to enable efficient operation of assets.
Call us on 08 9221 6634 to discover the benefits of an effective BIM Execution Strategy and to start leveraging Information Quality’s unique expertise and experience in realising the potential of a successful BIM implementation.